Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Special Guest, Daredevil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pariah229
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Special Guest, Daredevil Reply with quote

Dear Board,
I would like your help in finding a movie that I am not sure exists in the first place. A friend of mine came over and saw my DD figurines posed around my computer desk and dropped the bomb, "blah blah blah I watched this sappy flick in school oh so many years ago where this kid with AIDS had a room filled with Daredevil stuff [like you] and ended up having dreams where he talked to Daredevil, blah blah blah." WHAT?!--How come I have never heard of this? And could you be mistaken for some other red garbed superhero?
Does anyone know of a lifetime'esque flick where some sick child collects and dreams of DD? I have no hints or tips to help you out.
Are there any other DD cameos in cinema that I should know about? Thanks for your help.

Sailing and Shoring,
Pariah229
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: