Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DAREDEVIL REBOOT BY ME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FabioMucci
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: DAREDEVIL REBOOT BY ME Reply with quote

Hi. I'm new in this forum 'cause i'm italian (and sorry for my not perfect english).
I'm an old fan of Daredevil and of all Marvel characters.
I'm 19 yold, it's really, but i'm study for being a screenplayer and a director. Now i prepare a movie based on "The Punisher" comics, a fan movie.
But i'm really disturbed by the "Daredevil" hollywood movie 'cause i'm a comic fan and i want to see a perfect adaption of this grateful and marvelous character.
I'm tried to contact the Marvel Studios for show my screenplay of a reboot of a Daredevil.
I'm inspired by the "Daredevil: man without fear" by Miller & Romita Jr. and by the "Daredevil yellow" by Loeb & Sale.
The villain is the Owl 'cause for me Leland Owsley is the villain of the origins like the Green Goblin for Spidey...
I don't know if i knock at door of Marvel Studios we close the door in my face but i would try.

thanks for the time
(my space page is:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=193256120)

Fabio Mucci
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find an agent to get your script to Marvel. They won't see your script unless it's through an agent. Good luck!
FabioMucci
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I search an agent. And i try...But i'm sure: Marvel guys will laughing at my visit.
FabioMucci
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would the consens of the fans.
I would like direct it (like Tim Story, it was an emergent director...).
I know is impossible but i could still dream or not?

In my screenplay the villain is Leland Owsley/ The Owl and is storyline is about the drug M.G.H..
In my screenplay is the drug will done at the Owl his superpowers.
There are Kingpin (who is friend of Owl...(?!?)...), Ben Urich and Nick Manolis.
There are Elektra Natchios (in a cammeo at university) and Stick, who training a little Matt.
I called this screenplay "Daredevil: origins":
in the first half there are the Matt's accident, the training, the Jack's murder, the study and the Matt's revenge;
in the second half there are the new NY's hero Daredevil, the "Love triangle" Matt-Karen-Foggy and the villain's storyline.
There are a various cammeos:
The Fantastic Four, Electro (is impossible 'cause Electro is a property of Sony's "Spider-Man" franchise) and the Matador comic villain.
Ah, yes. There are Fixer and his family.
Is a very comic-book movie.

I like see Chad Michael Murray as Matt Murdock/ Daredevil 'cause i like to refresh the franchise.
I like see also Emily VanCamp in the Karen Page role: is beautiful, sweet and "the girl of dream".

But is only dream.
Now i search an agent for myself.
I try to direct a low budget movie in Italy first.
After (if nobody director would direct the movie) i show my screenplay at Marvel.

Thanks fans!!!!
Yoshi
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya hii
dont know what to say , think is nice

also i wanted to say that i am making a daredevil short movie
( sorry for english i am ffrom Moldova) too

and i wish u a good luck ( no sarcazm)

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: