Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil T-shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blind Alley
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Daredevil T-shirts Reply with quote

I had my birthday last week and my GF gave me two DD t-shirts : one with an illustration by Marko Djurdjevic (DD 103 cover) and the other with a pic by Rob Haynes (Ninja Cover).

They're both cool and you can find them on superherostuff or stylin :
http://www.superherostuff.com/characters/DareDevil/images/daredevil-t-shirt-repent.html
http://www.stylinonline.com/t-shirt-daredevil-kung-fu.html
Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah!
The Djurdjevic one rocks! Your GF has taste.
Also, happy birthday, even if late of a day.
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up the DD:Repent shirt a little while back. A belated birthday wish from me, too!

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Knatty Dreadnok
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Classic Daredevil Shirt Reply with quote

I'm looking for a classic "red" DD shirt, however I can't seem to find any. The few that remain are either sold out or no longer being sold. Has the Marvel license for these shirts expired or something?
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see these on occasion listed on ebay, so maybe you can find one there. Good luck!

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Knatty Dreadnok
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No More Marvel T-Shirts From Graphitti?
Shipments Ended in September
Published: 10/24/2002 12:00am

The licensing arrangement for t-shirts between Graphitti Designs and Marvel Comics appears to be on the rocks. Other licensing agreements between Graphitti and Marvel involving hardcover books, etc., are not affected, but any Graphitti Designs Marvel t-shirt that was not shipped by October 1 should be considered canceled. Pending the resolution of some outstanding issues, Graphitti can no longer ship Marvel shirts (frontlist or backlist) to either retail or wholesale locations, which will make obtaining backlist replacements for popular designs increasingly difficult. Retailers interested in stocking up on Graphitti's Marvel designs should try to obtain them from wholesalers who may still have stock on some shirts (check with Diamond or FM International).

The direction that Marvel intends to take with its apparel licensing program is not clear at this time. Marvel has used several mass-market t-shirt manufacturers including Changes, but none of them have demonstrated the ability that Graphitti has to service independent pop culture retailers with top quality shirts and designs. Will Marvel choose to go exclusively with major mass-market t-shirt producers, or will the publisher find an organization with direct market savvy (but not as well-know for manufacturing t-shirts) such as Diamond or Dynamic Forces to make shirts for the comic shop market?

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/1949.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: