Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

UPDATED: Shadowland, a Daredevil mini from Marvel *SPOILERS*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darediva wrote:
I'm going with the off chance that Matt picked up a new tailor while he was in Japan, and the guy lied to him about what color the suit was.

What? Smile

lol. Oh my.
The Mast
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I do sincerely hope he won't be out of the red costume forever.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Official Shadowland checklist is in this month's Previews (for August 2010). The only addition to the list I've had on the site was for December... namely DAREDEVIL #513.

It should be noted that the list in Previews is missing the SHADOWLAND: GHOST RIDER one-shot.

So, that makes 31 issues for this "event"!
kentuckydevil
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvel Knight wrote:
Darediva wrote:
I'm going with the off chance that Matt picked up a new tailor while he was in Japan, and the guy lied to him about what color the suit was.

What? Smile

lol. Oh my.

HA!...COULD BE...

but man I really hope this doesn't backfire and send DD on a 5 year spiral..we've had it pretty good for a long time...
Foggy's Pal
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read every solicit with a fine tooth comb, so this question may be silly. Will DD be in every tie-in. I know they will mostly focus on other characters, but I wasn't sure how much of a role DD will play in these. Anyone?
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foggy's Pal wrote:
I haven't read every solicit with a fine tooth comb, so this question may be silly. Will DD be in every tie-in. I know they will mostly focus on other characters, but I wasn't sure how much of a role DD will play in these. Anyone?

He will not be in every tie-in, although the writers have said his "presence will be felt."
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I find puzzling about Shadowland, even before it kicks off is this: Daredevil ordered the construction of Shadowland in response to the bombing of that housing complex, which was ordered by Norman Osborn. Following that, Daredevil has been leading the Hand in an effort to cleanse Hell's Kitchen of all remnants of H.A.M.M.E.R. But, now that Siege is over, Norman Osborn has been stripped of power, and H.A.M.M.E.R. appears to be a memory (although there still seems to be remnants of it in Black Widow #2). Steve Rogers appears to be the new leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. So, what the hell is Daredevil doing, and why is this Shadowland drama going to take up the rest of 2010? Isn't the problem that Daredevil was addressing with Shadowland already fixed?
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimetre wrote:
Something I find puzzling about Shadowland, even before it kicks off is this: Daredevil ordered the construction of Shadowland in response to the bombing of that housing complex, which was ordered by Norman Osborn. Following that, Daredevil has been leading the Hand in an effort to cleanse Hell's Kitchen of all remnants of H.A.M.M.E.R. But, now that Siege is over, Norman Osborn has been stripped of power, and H.A.M.M.E.R. appears to be a memory (although there still seems to be remnants of it in Black Widow #2). Steve Rogers appears to be the new leader of S.H.I.E.L.D. So, what the hell is Daredevil doing, and why is this Shadowland drama going to take up the rest of 2010? Isn't the problem that Daredevil was addressing with Shadowland already fixed?

I thought Rogers was not re-instating S.H.I.E.L.D. He is the top cop and all, but all he has done is put a couple Avengers teams together. Is S.H.I.E.L.D. really functioning again?
Foggy's Pal
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimetre wrote:

It would appear from the preview of 507 that Shadowland wasn't even Matt's idea, but an idea planted by the Hand.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more details from Heroes Con, with editor Bill Rosemann and Thunderbolts writer Jeff Parker:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=26554
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teaser #9 has been released, this time with DD maybe making a trip to the dark side...

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/gallery/Shadowland/SHADOWLANDteaser9
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuljit Mithra wrote:
Teaser #9 has been released, this time with DD maybe making a trip to the dark side...

I'm not sure hot I feel about that yet. lol

Very interesting.
Dre
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvel Knight wrote:
Kuljit Mithra wrote:

I'm not sure hot I feel about that yet. lol

Very interesting.
About what? DD as a "villain", as he's being branded purely for hype, I'm sure?
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And today we get teaser 10, which shows Bullseye getting the sharp end of a sword...

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/gallery/Shadowland/SHADOWLANDteaser10
Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if DD killed Bullseye, it wouldn't be that big a deal, in my opinion. DD has often killed those who put innocents in danger, and what's actually surprising is how he's kept himself from NOT killing Bullseye until now.
I suspect that the teaser is just a ploy, and that DD will kill someone else, someone whose assassination at the hands of DD will have a much more shocking effect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: