Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Clark Duke would Love to Penn the Daredevil Reboot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Clark Duke would Love to Penn the Daredevil Reboot Reply with quote

Young actor says he would like to write the Daredevil film and also explains that the film would be very thematic!

Clark Duke co-stars in the new comic book film Kick-Ass,so in one of the interviews he talked about that he would like to write the Daredevil reboot and gives his thoughts on the character.

Check it out:

-Are there any comics you’d interested in adapting yourself?

"Yeah,I wish they’d let me write and direct a reboot of Daredevil. I think there’s definitely a way to do Daredevil correctly that nobody’s figured out for some reason."

-What would you do differently?

"First of all just tonally. I would completely… he’s a pulp hero, I think you address it, you have to have respect for the reality of it to some extent. And also I think you play with, the most interesting thing about him is he’s a lawyer who’s committing crime every night, he’s a catholic that dresses up like the devil, there’s all this thematic stuff that’s so fun to play with, that’s so awesome, I think [Ed] Brubaker’s run is my generations’ defining… I think they’re honestly better than the Frank Miller run. And somebody should make that into a film.Like Fox is gonna let me… start that rumor, maybe they’ll call me. I could write the hell out of that Daredevil movie though."

So what do you think about his take on the new Dardevil film?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=16968
Wake Up

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd give this guy a shot at writing a script. You never know who might come up with the best one. Enthusiasm goes a long way in life!

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Marvel Knight
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darediva wrote:
I'd give this guy a shot at writing a script. You never know who might come up with the best one. Enthusiasm goes a long way in life!

Agreed. You never know. He might at least be able to contribute some solid ideas. And he doesn't have to write alone.
MarcWagz
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well at least he obviously reads the comics
better him then then the guy who directed 'the day the earth stood still' reboot...

weirdest pick for a DD writer ever...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: