Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

We should list some questions for Slade and Fox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: We should list some questions for Slade and Fox Reply with quote

Good idea? or Bad?

I was thinking we should gather a collection of good questions, and somehow get Fox/Slade to read them via twitter or facebook or something like that.

It seems alot of people want to know how Born Again is gonna be explored without a set-up. This, along with many other things, could make for a good "interview".

just a suggestion.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!! Maybe we can gather questions or suggestions about the movie... I'm in!!!!!! Smile
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it be an origin? Or like The Incredible Hulk where it was all in the opening credits?
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only question one should ask is why in the world would they start (reboot) a DD movie franchise with Born Again? Seriously, it's going to be a disaster. I mean, it's so idiodic, I just don't even want to break it down, point by point as to why this is just a bad idea.
theunrealstudios
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is an excellent idea my friend, nice job.

i'm going to give it some thought as there is so much one could ask since they're in the planning stages right now. i just think fans really want a batman begins quality experience to their fav so they want to pitch in ideas that would work and steer clear of what made the MSJ Daredevil lack in quality.

my first concern is Born again. let's be clear it will not be 100% "there's your born again adapted movie" but it will take the concept of detroying a mans life but the worst part is this won't be kingpin and even if they make it epic with some new guy it just makes it that much harder to make the kingpin break murdock again without treading old ground. Even then i don't want that for a first movie, i wanted a TRUE origins movie since Matt has one of the strongest and most relatable origins in comics next to spiderman.

i think the question that burns everyone right now is: "where is Matt at this point in his life and who is the supporting cast that will influence him?". to me setup is far more important with a franchise character then playing on paranoia that you'll be laughed out of the box office so you need to do something harsh and drastic.
AP
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
The only question one should ask is why in the world would they start (reboot) a DD movie franchise with Born Again? Seriously, it's going to be a disaster. I mean, it's so idiodic, I just don't even want to break it down, point by point as to why this is just a bad idea.

Ditto, but I might set it up with "Why do you want to be like Mark Steven Johnson?"
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice questions. Okay, so far we have...

omotenium asks: Will this film be an origin tale, or will his origin be told via the opening sequence?

rgj asks: Why is a Daredevil reboot starting with a storyline that requires knowledge of the character's history?

theunrealstudios asks: Where is Matt Murdock at this point in his life, and who will be the supporting cast who influence him?

(lol @ AP's question)

My question: how "dark" and gritty will this be, considering the family appeal of Spiderman Trilogy, X-Men, Thor, etc...?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: