Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DD movie seems to be going slowly. Good thing or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 am    Post subject: DD movie seems to be going slowly. Good thing or not? Reply with quote

I know the reboot only got announced at the start of the year but in comparison to other comic book movies, the updates on DD seem to be very rare.

I see Slade has confirmed a finished first draft which is good news but I remember when films like X-Men, Green Lantern, and Cap were announced they're screenplay, casting, and production updates were coming in fast (Many people seem to think that the whole DD project is false and its just Fox's way of holding on to rights!)

However, the time they are taking to "perfect the script" leads me believe that they really are taking the project seriously and trying to create something special. If any comic book film is to come close to Nolan's Batman, I think this will be it.

What do you think?
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather have the screenwriter and others involved work this out over time rather than rush it to market.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
McFly
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, just look what a mess the green lantern movie was...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: