Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Dredd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeBullseye
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Dredd Reply with quote

Who saw it? Who like it / hated it and why? I loved it. Very much the feel of the old books. The look was right and the pacing perfect. Nothing in this movie was bad for me except a little gore here and there. So opinions people. What do you all have to say about Dredd?
Marcus Plato
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen the film yet, but is it just me or is the Dredd poster reminiscent of a certain Horn-Headed-Hero film poster from 2003? Mmmm...
JoeBullseye
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked at the posters. They are very similar. Go see the movie before it's gone. It isn't going to stay around long and I think it was well done for a low budget comic book movie.
Marcus Plato
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the net, it opens October 25th here in Australia, and I can't wait. I loved Punisher: War Zone, but it went straight to DVD here, so I'm glad that's not the case this time.
JoeBullseye
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I never say to see 3D movies but with this one you should. Blood flying, glass breaking, bullets wizing, colors popping, it was awesome. I hate paying extra for 3D but this one was worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: