Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil novels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Daredevil novels Reply with quote

Were the Daredevil novels Daredevil: The Cutting Edge and Daredevil: Predator's Smile any good?
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they were pretty good. I preferred Cutting Edge over Predator's Smile. It has more of the Matt Murdock courtroom side of things, while Predator's Smile is more action oriented. Interesting reads.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jim B.
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I have both novels but I never got around to reading the Cutting Edge, I liked Predator's Smile a lot though.
daredevil-art
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read and enjoyed The Cutting Edge quite a lot. (I've got brand new copies for sale for only $5 Smile )

I've had trouble finding a copy of Predators Smile though, so I've not read that one yet. Sad
Randall
Root of Evil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to see if I can pick those up. I'd love to give those a read. I've read quite a few of the Spidey novels, and loved those. I have to make picking those up a priority.
Clayton Blind Love
Redemption

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the Cutting Edge a few years back. Its a really good read considering I had no real expectations for it to begin with. I think I might give it another read soon. I am ashamed to say that I have absolutely no recollection of Predator's Smile. I think Kingpin was in it? No idea. I'm going to have to look and see where I stashed that one. Its not on my bookcase of all things Daredevil. I don't know if I did that intentionally.

C.
daredevil99x
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read Cutting Edge, but Predator's Smile was ok. It's not great literature that will change your life, but it's pretty good. Worth a read.
Xandra
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original red Spider-man Classics Daredevil is hands-down the best action figure ever made! (The Spider-man from that series is a close second) I like the legends line but it doesn't hold a candle to these two. I mean, you CAN go too far with articulation. The old SMC line has plenty without it taking away from the look of the figures. I look at the newer Legends and all I see is Ball-Joints!! Plus I think the head sculpt for DD is a spot on match for Quesada's style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: