Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil Animated DTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Daredevil Animated DTV Reply with quote

Since Marvel has the rights to Daredevil again, it might be fun if Marvel made a PG-13 DTV. Now Marvel has stopped making animated DTVs for the moment and the DC animated DTVs are generally way better then Marvel DTVs. But I think Marvel will eventually start making animated DTVs again. It be nice if Marvel could make an animated DTV that was as good as Batman: Under the Red Hood.

I think it be good if they make a DTV about DD's origin, which combines aspects of Daredevil Yellow and Man Without Fear.
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the Red Hood was pretty amazing, I really liked the dark subject matter.

I like the idea of a DD animated film, especially if they used some Maleev styled art. But if so, I think PG13 would still be a bit too soft. If it is to be animated, go all the way and make it dark and brutal.

My favourite cartoons are anime, and I've loved them since I was like seven years old, and they aren't afraid to get mature even in "kids" shows. Western cartoons tend to play it safe.
For a DD cartoon I would like to see it all: murder, sex, drugs, etc...
SK47DD
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have to go the anime route and not wussy it like with the Blade series. Go hardcore.
OR, I wouldn't mind seeing a fun swashbuckling DD anime
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash-n-Bone wrote:
Under the Red Hood was pretty amazing, I really liked the dark subject matter.

I like the idea of a DD animated film, especially if they used some Maleev styled art. But if so, I think PG13 would still be a bit too soft. If it is to be animated, go all the way and make it dark and brutal.

My favourite cartoons are anime, and I've loved them since I was like seven years old, and they aren't afraid to get mature even in "kids" shows. Western cartoons tend to play it safe.
For a DD cartoon I would like to see it all: murder, sex, drugs, etc...

Realistically though, if we see a DD DTV, it will likely be rated PG-13, almost all of the animated DTVs from Marvel and DC have been PG-13, so its safe too assume that a DD DTV would be PG-13. Also you can get away with a lot in PG-13, in the Wolverine vs. Hulk DTV, Wolverine was slicing up human guards instead of robots like he does on TV cartoons. Also look at what they did with Batman: Under the Red Hood. Frankly for the most part I think the content in DD is at PG-13 level, there was never been a huge amount of gore, sex or swearing in it, so I do think they make a great PG-13 DD DTV.
fredchirsty
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvel has PG-13 DD DTV so it is easy for him to make a DD animated film.. LIke Batman and other Comics.

Even so many kids and people will wait for this presentation .. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: