Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Hannibal TV Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Hannibal TV Series Reply with quote

Did anyone watch Hannibal last night? The pilot was directed by David Slade, who you all know was supposed to direct the DD reboot.

I had been looking forward to the show since it was first announced and I have to say it was well worth the wait. I'm not a huge fan of serial killer/cop series just because there are so many of them, but this episode was great. The ways in which Will Graham adopts the point of view of the killer was shot very effectively. Just to look at, the series is very beautiful. Slade has a really good eye for colour. Also, lots of blood, but used in a subtle manner, not shoved in your face for shock value. I recommend it for you guys who like your "darker" stories.

It's a real shame that he never got to direct DD, I think he would have created something very different from what we've seen in comic book movies so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: