Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Been dreamcasting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus Plato
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Been dreamcasting... Reply with quote

Hi Fans Without Fear,

Look, I've been dreamcasting a DD movie since '85 (shhh, young 'uns!). Just hear me out...

KINGPIN: John Goodman. Always been my first choice. WHY DIDN'T M.S.J. THINK OF J.G.? I quote M.S.J... "Michael Clarke Duncan IS the Kingpin". Hadn't seen Fallen, or Liebowski or even Rosanne then??? Jeez.

Bullseye: Matthew Fox. Now we know he can play a bad guy... In the original casting, Woody Harrelson. I think he would have nailed it.

MM/DD: Michael Weatherly. Yeah, I know, he's a bit old now, but heck, why not make DD 40? Make a movie, or preferably TV show that doesn't have a back story, set it years into his career, established enemies etc. Remember I've been dreamcasting for years... remember his physique in Dark Angel? Plus, with his incredible performance in NCIS, he'd be ironically credible as Matt and fierce as DD... or Matt Bomer, but he's too short!

Foggy Nelson: Originally Oliver Platt, but again, pulling the "too old" card. Heck, why not NCIS's Sean Murray?

Elektra: Cote de Pablo. Seeing a pattern here?

Ben Urich: Mark Harmon. He's been on the list since he turned grey! Was he in NCIS? (Insert Australian irony here)

So, we can basically cast DD from the cast of NCIS. That's why I said "hear me out"! The other thing...

"Arrow" has finally aired on Australian TV. It's proved how a dichotmy-based superhero show can work, beyond the fetid reigns of "Smallville" and "Lois and Clarke". Matt Murdock lawyer: one prime case, one "Foggy" case. DD, superhero: one prime chase, one "Urich" chase. See what I did there? Case/Chase... Ahhh, forget it.

DD deserves a spotlight. I, for one, have always he deserves his own TV show. Think about it!

Thanks for reading. You all rock.

MP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: