Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Marvel's Jessica Jones S1E6 Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Marvel's Jessica Jones S1E6 Discussion Reply with quote

Discussion for Marvel's Jessica Jones S1E6.
Please only discuss elements in this episode (or previous episodes if it applies) but not anything that happens in episodes after this one.

Last edited by Kuljit Mithra on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dayle88
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished this episode and as it's a big Luke Cage one I thought I'd put my thoughts on Mike Colter here.

The biggest challenge for Cage is his righteous moments and the times when he is almost unbearably convinced he is right. It's made for some cool moments between him and Daredevil who is just as stubborn in the comics. This stuff could come across as really cheesy or out of place in the moment and the actor made it work perfectly. I thought it was worth mentioning because so many times in shows and films these things come across as anywhere between tacky and completely lame.

Thoughts on the show are that it's great, Ritter was my pick for Jessica and considering she's been in almost every scene she has done a great and faithful job. The rest of the cast are right up to Jessica, Luke and Kilgrave's level or close enough too.

My only criticism through the first few episodes were too much drinking and not enough swearing. Too much drinking because it could easily seem she is the way she is because she's either drunk or hungover all the time. It seems the further I go on the more they peel the onion so I'll reserve judgement.

I've made peace with the swearing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: