Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Hanging Plot Threads from season 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Hanging Plot Threads from season 1 Reply with quote

What hanging plot threads from season 1 would you like to see addressed in the future?

I think its safe to assume that the plot of threads regarding the Hand and Karen's guilt over killing Wesley will be addressed in season 2. I assume Owlsley Jr. will come looking for revenge in season 3 or beyond.

I think a big plot thread not addressed is DD never brought the Fixer to justice for killing Jack Murdock in this series, I wonder if that will addressed in this next season, where Punisher may try to convince DD that killing criminals is the best way to serve justice.
Dayle88
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they will show Matt trying to get the Fixer in a flashback soon after Stick leaves.

Anyone else think that big hole in the ground that the Hand are standing around in the trailer is the building of the Spanish woman that Foggy and Karen were helping? Clearly they were after specific buildings in season 1.

I hope Karen has more guilt for her part in Ben's death considering she used his wife to manipulate him to go the the home.

Are we questioning whether Fisk will be in season 2 or is it almost inevitable?
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dayle88 wrote:
I wonder if they will show Matt trying to get the Fixer in a flashback soon after Stick leaves.

Anyone else think that big hole in the ground that the Hand are standing around in the trailer is the building of the Spanish woman that Foggy and Karen were helping? Clearly they were after specific buildings in season 1.

I hope Karen has more guilt for her part in Ben's death considering she used his wife to manipulate him to go the the home.

Are we questioning whether Fisk will be in season 2 or is it almost inevitable?

I would assume if Fisk appears, it only be at the end of the last episode of the season. I heard D'onofrio was too busy to appear much in this season and really Fisk would not get out of jail right away.

I didn't think the Fisk story was a hanging plot thread, with him in jail, his story line is dealt with for the moment, he is off the board for the time being, but that can always change in the future.
Dayle88
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I only think it will be a brief appearance if he does appear. I just finished season 1 again and Foggy says that it could take a year to get the trial process started. Seems like a pretty ominous statement for season 2 going in to a hypothetical season 3.

Not a hanging thread but I'm hoping for plenty more of Stick.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe we'll see Fisk in this season for a brief scene just to set up season 3. That's my hope... As for hanging plots i really want to see a flash back with the Fixer and an-against the odds- Ben Urich come back... The line his wife said at the funeral "He's always talking care of me, even now" got me thinking... who knows?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: