Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Is this worth it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorian Gray
Tree of Knowledge

Location: I live in a silver mine, and I call it Beggar's Tomb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Is this worth it? Reply with quote

There is an "original" Maleev prints at this site http://www.anthonysnyder.com/art/maleev.html called "Rain" that looks cool. It is 13 by 19 and it costs $55. Having never purchased a print before, I wanted to know if this was a good deal or not. Could someone please tell me.
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't going to get a better "deal" than this, as this is the official place to buy Alex Maleev prints. I think that might include an original sketch at the bottom, which is very cool. Most of his stuff he does in the computer, so there is no "original" hard copy, anyway.

I love that "Rain" print. Might get one myself someday.

(David Mack's prints run around $20 apiece, I believe, and he does sign them for you, for comparison's sake.)

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dorian Gray
Tree of Knowledge

Location: I live in a silver mine, and I call it Beggar's Tomb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks" for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: