Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Defenders #7 cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Defenders #7 cover Reply with quote

So I haven't been reading Defenders, because for my health's sake I avoid comics written by Bendis. Maybe I'll check it out after he's gone, which will be soon. In the meantime...

I notice Daredevil is still wearing black on the cover, even though he's been back wearing read for several issues in his own series. Is he still wearing black inside the book too? Can't Marvel editors talk to each other?
Sunni
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defenders has been pretty good because Bendis has actually been minimizing his usual weaknesses (writing lots of action, non-interchangeable dialogue between characters, etc.), but I’m interested to see who takes it over. I’m hoping for Soule, Brisson, or Rosenberg.

Yes, Daredevil is still wearing black in Defenders, but presumably he’s getting shot as shown in the cover so he has an excuse within the series to swap back to red. And I think it’s clear the editors are overworked based off of what’s slipping into the final prints of the books; the “To be cotninued" at the end of Daredevil #26 made me snicker.
Mike Murdock
Golden Age

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, the time frame for Defenders feels like very compressed so I suspect everything occurs before the current Daredevil Legacy stuff.

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Belfan
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be noted that he IS wearing the red suit inside the issue!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: