Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Bullseye-Speculation and Theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeS
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:01 am    Post subject: Bullseye-Speculation and Theories Reply with quote

The search function isn't working, so I apologize if Bullseye has already been analyzed and discussed to death previously.
I've always found him fascinating, particularly the vague scraps of a backstory that we get about him. We know that his past is pathetic, something traumatic happened in high school, there were some doubts about parentage, he killed a father in a trailer park, and his biological father was a high-ranking, corrupt NSA agent going by "Kingmaker".

I've been toying around with a story in my head where Kingmaker's corruption and ruin comes from his position as Magneto's handler back when the latter was a selective Nazi hunter for the government and making Lester's brother turn out to be Edward Forsyth, the original Bull's Eye.
lcarr1991
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of connecting bullseye to bulls eye and kingmaker did intrigue me during dark reign but i can imagine he wouldn’t be quite as interesting if someone examined him closer.

Greatest hits did a great job of giving us a back story from an unreliable narrator and the idea that which parts are true and which are lies being different in everyones head makes bullseye a character who is personalised for each individual reader. For me, this is enough reason never to give him a solid backstory.

That being said, i love bullseye and would love to see how he came to be... but maybe as an alternate earth story line. As long as it wasn’t locked in as the official canon, an origin would be more than welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: