Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Blind Justice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you still watch?
yes
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
no
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
sometimes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
never heard of it
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

DpmDaredevil
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Blind Justice Reply with quote

so who still watches blind justice every tuesday night at 9pm? I still do. I really hope that it gets a good audience and continues for more seasons. I'm really enjoying the show. It has become my new favorite show now!
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I have been following it, and really do like the show. It's just now starting to develop the character relationships and get the dynamics of the squad going with Jim Dunbar as the new guy.

The marketing of the show has really changed from the first episode, if you pay any attention at all to what commercials run during the time slot. I've taped all the episodes, and the first ones had lots of truck ads and E. D. treatments. Now we are seeing Olive Garden spots and Lenscrafters (how ironic).

Ron Eldard is doing a superb job in the main role, and the ensemble cast is great. I do hope it makes the transition to next season.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Goddess0Whim
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely.
good show, different premise. good stories.
NOT REALITY TV!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: