Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

hero clix?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gee
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: hero clix? Reply with quote

hey all,
does anyone else on here play heroclix? what do you think of the various daredevil models?
any favourite models or tactics?
crtdaredevil
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Re:HEROCLIX Reply with quote

Yea I play heroclix. The Best Daredevil was the last one to come out. For 59 points you get Stealth for three clix, and then Leap and Climb for the rest. Supersenses all the way down his dial. His last two or three he has Outwit. Plus 4 range two arrows and spider-man team ability: Simply put, a great piece for the Daredevil Affectionatio, and A great annoyance piece.

Last edited by crtdaredevil on Sat May 07, 2005 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Gee
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, i got that figure recently and have not managed to fit him into a team to try him out yet. so long as his luck hold out (with his super senses) i think he'll be a good piece to have. who else do you like to use?
crtdaredevil
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: RE: Heroclix Reply with quote

Oh jeez,
There are a crapload of combos that I use,
If I'm feeling PO'ed at the world I declare a(n) 1800 pt match and pull out galactus. But since people don't have him, (correction, a handful, have him) I do a big group of 3-600 pts,
I always use Daredevil, no matter what the team is, I always use him.
Veteran Paramedic or checkmate medics are the best in the game.(Or if you can find a LE Jane Foster, 29 points, I think, Willpower and Support. She can push to no end to heal you.)
Nick Fury is always a staple on my team. WIth the new legacy set that just came out, I like the new Batman(Hate the sculpt) Steel(Giant Figure), Also Giant Man, is good.
Last team I used
500 point constucted

V daredevil(Ultimates)(59)
V paramedic X2(12 a piece)
Sentinal-E(200 points)
V dr. doom(198)
Bystander Alfred(6)
total
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone want more clix based on DD characters, perhaps with more villains? If so what abilties should they have?

Some ideas I had are:

Purple Man: Can do three mind control attacks in one turn.

Owl: Flight, preplex and blades/claws.

Ultimate Kingpin: leadership, mastermind, preplex, toughness and exploit weakness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: