Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

HULK 2 VILLAIN.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHO WILL BE HULK 2 VILLAIN
A=THE LEADER
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
B= THE ABOMINATION
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I'm in Budapest for a while.

The Privateer wrote:
As regards Nat Portman, as you say she was in Star Wars, I first saw her in Leon, she was then in Heat, Michael Mann, Pacino & De niro etc. Can't think of much else, I think that she is at Uni studying as well as acting. She looks gorgeous in Closer, but I am yet to see that.

I loved Heat and I didn't know she was in it. Closer was absolutely worthless in my opinion.

The Privateer wrote:
He directed Fifth Element of course, and some other earlier films in French language, Subway (I think) with Chris Lambert and Taxi (I think?)

I didn't like Subway. Then again I don't like Lambert. Also, I didn't like Fifth Element. Then again I don't like Milla Jovovich. Before I saw "Messanger" I was stoked because I love the story of Joan of Arc, etc. When I saw it, it was just one big yawn fest mixed with crazy artsy nonsense and Jovovich made it even worse.

So, I guess I've seen more Besson then I thought and I'm not a big fan. It looks like he does some stuff that I love (i.e. Le Femme Nikita), but I initially mistook him for doing "Blue," which he didn't and I never realized that he did so many movies that I didn't like (Messanger, Fifth Element, etc.). Still, I'm going to check out Leon because it sounds fun.
The Privateer
Redemption

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest, we seem to have taken over this thread, sorry for those (if anyone!) who cares about Hulk 2 villains etc.

What do you think to starting a thread (I have loads of irrelevant ideas for off topic threads) about lame movies that we really love but shouldn't. We all must have a favourite awful movie, do you think that would be a decent thread?
daredevil99x
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the original question, I think Abomination would be a good one. He's the only real match for the Hulk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The off-topic section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: