Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil: Man Without Fear reedit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you curious to see the rest of the issues?
Yes, most definitely
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No, certainly not
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe, I'm curious to see where you are going
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

jaybeans
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Daredevil: Man Without Fear reedit Reply with quote

I am a huge fan of the Daredevil movie; and as a labor of love I did a quick reedit of the film, taking out some of the weaker moments and breaking it up into 'issues.'

As I know you all are fellow Horn Head afficinados, I was hoping to hear some of your feedback.

Here's the link to issue 1: http://sequentialarts.typepad.com/sequential_arts/2005/10/daredevil_the_m.html
daredevil99x
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool. I would be way into more of these. I love it when fans re-edit superhero movies.
jaybeans
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Daredevil: Man Without Fear reedit Reply with quote

I've finally got all six issues placed up on the website, so feel free to check it out at http://www.sequentialarts.typepad.com, it should be in Sequential Arts Presents on the left hand side of the page.

I also reencoded the first issue in higher resolution at a smaller file size (thank goodness for the H.264 codec).

I'd love to hear any more feedback that you guys and gals might have. [/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: