Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Black Widow or Elektra?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win if both went all out?
Black Widow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Elektra
85%
 85%  [ 17 ]
Draw (or both die, lol)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

FanWithoutFear3
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Black Widow or Elektra? Reply with quote

I was always wondering which of the two former love interests of Matt would come out the victor if both wound up in a duel to the death. Would it be Natasha with all her spy training and trademark gear (hi-tech bracelets; utility belt), or Elektra with her deadly sais and martial arts mastery from the guidance of Stick as well as the Hand? Vote for one and then give me your honest opinion as to how you arrived at your choice. Thank you!
Greg
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I absolutely love Natasha, I'm afraid that she'd get her sexy little tush kicked by Elektra; Elektra's a viscious predator (we're talking about the Frank Miller 'Elektra'... right?) with a bent for killing. No contest.
train
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that they would duke it out for hours and finally after exhaustion set in, they would head over to the Night Nurse for a sponge bath Shocked
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

train wrote:
I'm thinking that they would duke it out for hours and finally after exhaustion set in, they would head over to the Night Nurse for a sponge bath

Ohhhh . . . . sweet. (Cover by Greg Horn?)
Great suggestion train.
This is the kind of editorial/creative leadership we need at Marvel.
Again, great idea train. And, really, violence solves nothing. Just a great idea. Damn, I wish KM had added some more emoticons to convey what I'm feeling right now.

rgj
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
train wrote:
I'm thinking that they would duke it out for hours and finally after exhaustion set in, they would head over to the Night Nurse for a sponge bath

Ohhhh . . . . sweet. (Cover by Greg Horn?)
Great suggestion train.
This is the kind of editorial/creative leadership we need at Marvel.
Again, great idea train. And, really, violence solves nothing. Just a great idea. Damn, I wish KM had added some more emoticons to convey what I'm feeling right now.

rgj

Would he
do it? Would train be the next great EiC at Marvel? Cast your vote now. It's hard to stop a train. MOPac rules... Wink

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Lonewolf
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Blackwidow, but Elektra would wipe the floor with her. Elektra and those Sai's.... thats just one deadly combo.
Randall
Root of Evil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fond of both female characters, but I think Elektra would win. Natasha would give her a run for her money, but Elektra, using her various fighting techniques, would win in the end.
Clayton Blind Love
Redemption

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the killer Natasha was in Black Widow #1. That was some great stuff. However, she doesn't stand a chance against someone that can return from the dead with ease. Wink
Stanley
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
Damn, I wish KM had added some more emoticons to convey what I'm feeling right now.

rgj

he does--it's called a "sticky."

HEY NOW!
SlackerDX
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I really think that the Black Widow would win. I mean, she pretty much has all the resources of SHIELD at her disposal. Plus she's a bad ass spy who has been doing it forever and a day. I just feel like Natasha's intelligence would allow her to use her skills and gadgets and beat Elektra.

It's the Batman argument. Everyone always likes to debate about who the most dangerous member of the JLA is but no one could ever figure out how Batman would lose. He would outwit, outfight, and outinvent everyone else. While I don't think that the Black Widow is quite on Batman's level, I think she could take care of Elektra without too much trouble.

One more question: Do you think that the Widow could take out Bullseye one on one? If you do, then you have to take Natasha in a fight against Elektra. I mean, if Bullseye KILLED Elektra, and Natasha can beat Bullseye, then the answer is obvious.
JR
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta go with Elektra. Look at it this way: Widow is a 60 year old woman, and Elektra apparently can't die. Pretty simple choice, it seems to me. I will say that the Night Nurse idea is the best thus far. Why must all confrontations be solved with violence? Perhaps pillowfighting is in order.
DD
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I thought this would be a "Who's sexier?" poll...that question if so much easier for me to answer (can't resist redheads...especially when they are clad in tight black leather and drawn by Alex Maleev...)
noypi-me
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have to admit that widow is hands down the sexier of the two. but electra would slice widow to pieces IMO.

...are you talking to me..."
Benjamin
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quesada's BW has to be the hottest version, the dialogue helps also, what was it "Couch or roof?"? The fact that it's the sexy parts in comics that I remember makes me think I should stop reading them.
Kevin Smith answered my fan mail in the latest issue of Wizard (Wizard #155). Bow before Benjamin Ray. http://www.newsaskew.com/images/KevMail04.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: