Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Looks like Bullseye is branching out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Looks like Bullseye is branching out Reply with quote

Looks like Bullseye is branching out and targeting another hero who recently revealed his ID:

Warning there are spoliers in this link.

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/CivilWar/CW05Cvrpage.html
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no secret that editor in chimp, Joey Q., doesn't really like Mary Jane. Since they inexplicably have Bullseye going after Peter, I say let Bullseye kill Mary Jane. What the hell. By the way, didn't james castle already start a thead about this. Oh, and c'mon, is this really a spoiler anymore? For heaven's sake, last week I read the "spoiler" when I logged on to the Yahoo page. Oh, and I saw it on CNN, no less.

rgj
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
It's no secret that editor in chimp, Joey Q., doesn't really like Mary Jane. Since they inexplicably have Bullseye going after Peter, I say let Bullseye kill Mary Jane. What the hell. By the way, didn't james castle already start a thead about this. Oh, and c'mon, is this really a spoiler anymore? For heaven's sake, last week I read the "spoiler" when I logged on to the Yahoo page. Oh, and I saw it on CNN, no less.

rgj

The thread JC posted was in the off topic section and dealt just with the revelation in Civil War# 2. This thread is in the on topic section because it deals with Bullseye on the cover of Civil war# 5, these two aspects of the same topic, similar but not the same. This means I'm more interested in talking about Bullseye targeting another hero and willing to work with a team to get the job done. Do you like the fact that Bullseye is targetting another hero and appearing else where in the Marvel universe? Do you think that's out of character or is Bullseye more of a team player than first thought? I wonder if there will be other DD villains in this group, it seems to be made from urban villains all over NYC, not just Spidey rogues.

Bullseye killing MJ would be really silly, it would be like the Green Goblin throwing Milla Donovan off a bridge, if that happened DD fans would be outraged and Spidey fans would be really outraged if Bulls killed MJ. I don't think killing MJ is a good idea, but if they really want to kill her, why not have a B list Spidey villain do it, like Electro or something. Why is it the same villain in an urban hero's rogues gallery gets to kill off the hero's supporting cast, its always Joker, Green Goblin and Bullseye, why not have the Mad Hatter off a Bat supporting cast member if they really want to do that. I'm just glad Bullseye wasn't the one who offed Foggy.

I put spoilers warnings just to hedge my bets, can't be too careful.
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james castle in off topic thread wrote:
In other news: has everyone seen the cover to Civil War #5? As Newsarama puts it, it's Spidey surrounded by "some of his most dangerous enemies"...well and Bullseye. What the hell is Bullseye doing there?

Uh, okay.

Oh, and Master, the Bullseye killing MJ was in jest. You know, since he's good at killing female significant others. But, you know what, since you think it's silly, now I hope Bullseye does it! Heck, it's no more silly than the CIVIL WAR concept to begin with Razz

rgj
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick trivia question for everyone:

"If Colin Farrel hadn't played Bullseye in the DD movie would he be chasing Spider-Man in Civil-War?"

Answer: No.

Marvel is just sad. On the positive side lets all hope Bulls puts the tights back on.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
james castle in off topic thread wrote:
In other news: has everyone seen the cover to Civil War #5? As Newsarama puts it, it's Spidey surrounded by "some of his most dangerous enemies"...well and Bullseye. What the hell is Bullseye doing there?

Uh, okay.

Oh, and Master, the Bullseye killing MJ was in jest. You know, since he's good at killing female significant others. But, you know what, since you think it's silly, now I hope Bullseye does it! Heck, it's no more silly than the CIVIL WAR concept to begin with Razz

rgj

Alright fine, jeez, I hardly ever go to the off topic section, so sorry.
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master wrote:
Alright fine, jeez, I hardly ever go to the off topic section, so sorry.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

rgj Razz

p.s. Honestly, I didn't ask for an apology, but okay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: