Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Is Daredevil 2 still a possibility? (Year 3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will we see a Daredevil movie within the next THREE years?
Yes, Definitely
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Signs Point To Yes
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Outlook Not So Good
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
My Reply Is No
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Cannot Predict Now
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Dare Devil 1
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope theres going to be one because ive been waiting to long Crying or Very sad
EightiesCartoon
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look likely.

However, in an alternate universe, I've been wracking my brain thinking of who could take over if DD2 took off - Christopher Nolan directing? David Goyer scripting? Matt Murdock played by - Matt Damon?

(Kidding)
Disco_Stu
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I didn't read everyone's post so someone may have pointed this out already but I would say there won't be a DD2 but I said the same thing about Hulk. I think if they are going to do another one. Dont' call it DareDevil 2 and do like The Hulk. Make it a sequal that stands on it's own.
Jim B.
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there ever will be a DD2 I hope to God that MSJ has nothing to do with it. Ghost Rider was such a turd and I can't believe I paid money to watch it. Evil or Very Mad The dialogue in it was sooooooo bad it hurt to listen to it. Don't get me wrong Ghost Rider looked cool, but other than that the whole movie was just horrid. Why does Nic Cage feel the need to act like Elvis in every movie he a makes too? I hate that... Mad
Disco_Stu
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim B. wrote:
If there ever will be a DD2 I hope to God that MSJ has nothing to do with it. Ghost Rider was such a turd and I can't believe I paid money to watch it. Evil or Very Mad The dialogue in it was sooooooo bad it hurt to listen to it. Don't get me wrong Ghost Rider looked cool, but other than that the whole movie was just horrid. Why does Nic Cage feel the need to act like Elvis in every movie he a makes too? I hate that... Mad

I wasn't crazy about Ghost Rider but I didn't hate it. Although I'm still really disappointed that David Goyer and Steve Norrington (the guys who did the first Blade) didn't do it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: