Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

possible people to play the next Daredevil
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bgrd
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: possible people to play the next Daredevil Reply with quote

If they made a new Daredevil movie and decided not to go with a complete unknown. I was thinking about current actors who might be able to pull it off. I was thinking Cole Hauser might be able to pull it off. I think he would have enough of an edge. What do you guys think?
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever since I saw Memento I always said Guy Pearce. I don't know if he would be too old by now. I haven't seen a movie lately and thought, "Wow. He would be perfect for Daredevil."
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dimetre wrote:
Ever since I saw Memento I always said Guy Pearce. I don't know if he would be too old by now. I haven't seen a movie lately and thought, "Wow. He would be perfect for Daredevil."

He was actually rumoured to be Matt in the first one.

Thank god they ditch that idea and went with Ben!

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
bgrd
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have preferred Guy Pearce. He is a much better actor. Also am I the only one that was annoyed by the fact that they should have at least died Ben Aflec's hair red if they weren't going to use a natural redhead. Also Elektra did not look the least bit Greek. When they do the Thor movie I'm sure that they will make the actor's hair blonde.
bgrd
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the whole hair color thing shows a lack of respect for the characters when they can't even get something as simple as their hair color correct. Kate Bosworth died her hair for the part of Lois Lane in Superman Returns and Kirsten Dunst was a redhead when she played Mary Jane in the Spiderman movies. I also think Ben Aflec got the part of Daredevil because he was a big star, not because he was the best choice for the role.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was too, at first, bothered by the fact that Jennifer Garner did not look Greek at all, especially since I'm half Greek myself. But I think she has proven herself a much better actor than Affleck. Imagine that. Her performance was the one redeeming thing about the Elektra movie.

Looked up some Irish actors on the net earlier. Anyone see Stuart Townshend in anything? If so, is he a good enough actor to play Daredevil?
comic boy genius
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personely I think Ben Affleck portrayed Daredevil well in the first movie but Jennifer Garner wasn't a convincing Elektra.She didn't look Greek as you mentioned but she also didnt bring Elektra's cold and deadly essence to the screen .So in my opinon bring back Ben for a proposed second movie and not end up like the Punisher movies where there is a third actor to play the main character ! cheers comic boy genius
bgrd
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I thought Ben Aflec did a terrible job. Ben Aflec is a bad actor. The only movie he did a decent job acting in was the movie about the old superman TV show.
If they brought ben Aflec back for another Daredevil movie I would be seriously P.Oed.
Jackson Natchios
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a someone else to play Daredevil I got a really good actor I think could pull of Matt Murdock

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0010075/

Jensen Ackles from Supernatural

I know hes a little younger looking but I really think hes got the whole Matt Murdock Look and can pull it off.

I dont think Jason Statham would make a good DD but for Bullseye I really think he could pull that off and have bullseye wear a suit or something to the effect he would really do justice to Bullseye
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you went with one of the Supernatural guys, I think the guy that plays his brother would be better playing DD. Just my two cents.
Jackson Natchios
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean Jared Padalecki I can see it but Jensen Ackles has more of the Matt Murdock Look just dye his hair Red or a Reddish Blonde and to I think hes the right size to be DD hes around 6'1
Jim B.
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenson would be a good choice, he has the look for sure to be Matt but at the same time I just don't see him carrying a movie, he's just not a movie star only a TV actor.
Lucrezia
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

British actor Damian Lewis. He has the acting skills and the gravitas, not to mention the red hair.

http://www.tele.org/wp-content/uploads/damian-lewis.jpg
Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actor Oscar Isaac wrote:
“Daredevil is such an amazing character, I would love to do that.[...] I’m not going to rag on the other Daredevil, but I would actually make myself blind for the role, that’s how much I want to do it. I would poke my eyes out, and then you would have an actual blind guy playing Daredevil. That would be my pitch. That’s where I’m starting at. Maybe I’ll rework it a little later, but I’m going to go with actually being blind.”

If this fellow ends up getting the part I think I am going to poke my eyes out.
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucrezia wrote:
British actor Damian Lewis. He has the acting skills and the gravitas, not to mention the red hair.

http://www.tele.org/wp-content/uploads/damian-lewis.jpg

Wow. I thought I was the only one who thought Damian Lewis might work.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: