Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Favorite DD chica?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumonji
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim B. wrote:
Plus what man could resist a gorgeous red headed Russian woman?

A blind man? Wink

Jokes aside, I really do like the Matt/Natasha thing as far as the two of them having great sexual chemistry. My reasons for imagining him with someone more "normal" is exactly what you bring up here. Because his life is so crazy, he's probably looking for some balance. Sure, he's got his job and all that but I just always saw him as a regular guy first, and a superpowered vigilante second. But, I wouldn't mind Natasha stopping by from time to time to lift his spirits.
Kirika
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Matt does crave balance...the kind he can get with a "normal" woman, but normal women don't exactly have it good with him. His life as DD always ends up getting them hurt. Just look at what being with Matt has done for Heather, Karen, and Milla. Two dead and one in a nut ward. His track record isn't exactly great.

On the other hand, women like Natasha, Maya, and Elektra at least have a chance of making it out alive and sane. Granted Elektra did die once, but she can still hold her own better than Karen could.
blacktyphoid
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirika wrote:

Granted Elektra did die once, but she can still hold her own better than Karen could.

Maybe not. They were both murdered by Bullseye. Natasha, meanwhile, was the only girl friend to have survived an attack from Bullseye. So maybe it's Natasha who stands the best chance of surviving.

Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Natasha, meanwhile, was the only girl friend to have survived an attack from Bullseye.

Yes, but only because Bullseye needed her alive to serve as a bait.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: