Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Next DD Creative Team Speculation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baker
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope it's a writer who REALLY wants the job. I think Greg Rucka and Jason Aaron would be my top two choices.

For art, delays aside, Lee Bermejo.
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only name I read in this entire thread that I thought was appropriate was Greg Rucka.

I also enjoyed Daredevil: Noir, up until the sudden ending, so I would consider writer Alexander Irvine and especially artist Tom Coker.

Last edited by Dimetre on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkdevil
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to read Rucka's take on DD.

If the slate is indeed wiped clean (and maybe some of the now-required tragedy with it) then I think Peter David would be an excellent choice for this. His characterization is always top-notch.
Wheelie
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Aaron would be ideal.

As of right now, he's actually utilizing two Daredevil villains, Kingpin and Bullseye, brilliantly in his PunisherMax series. Very jealous that he's not writing that story for Daredevil.

Once he finishes his run on PunisherMax this summer, hopefully he'll take on our beloved DD in the fall.
Wheelie
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to add that my "pipe dream" writer for DD would be Grant Morrison. I love that man and would have his children. I LOVE his run on Batman and even as it's winding down, the stuff he's currently doing with Batman, Inc is exactly what Diggle should've done with DD leading the Hand.

Oh well. Realistic choice is Aaron. Wouldn't mind Rucka either, although I'm not sure I want to read a crime DD book. I want to keep his superheroism at the forefront as much as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: