Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Guardian Devil questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kodave
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Guardian Devil questions Reply with quote

So I understand Guardian Devil spans issues #1-8 of Vol 2. Then there was the #1/2 issue. And I could have sworn that I read somewhere at sometime that there was a #0 issue but it was only in the motion comic they did.

I assume if there was any additional material in the motion comic, it probably hasn't been collected in print form.

But is there any hardcover collection of #0.5-8? All I can seem to find is the one softcover that collects #1-8 with #0.5 at the back.

Thanks.
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a Graphitti Designs hardcover of Guardian Devil that had a CD-ROM with it that had the #0 cybercomic and commentary by Quesada, Palmiotti and Smith. Maybe check on eBay for it?
kodave
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuljit Mithra wrote:
There was a Graphitti Designs hardcover of Guardian Devil that had a CD-ROM with it that had the #0 cybercomic and commentary by Quesada, Palmiotti and Smith. Maybe check on eBay for it?

If only that included the #0.5 issue too. Guess I can't get everything I want in one spot.

Its either the limited edition hardcover #1-8 w/ #0 on the CD, or oversized hardcover 2nd printing #1-8 w/ #0.5

What are the contents of the #0 issue? I don't think this site has a description of it.

EDIT: I found an ebay listing for the Graphitti Designs one that says it includes #1/2 too. Is that erroneous?
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Graphitti Designs hardcover has the #1/2 issue on the CD-ROM, it's not printed.
kodave
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess if I want #0, .5, 1-8 in mostly hardcover my options are:

Graphitti Designs hardcover with #1-8 printed and #0 and #.5 on CD

Daredevil: Guardian Devil 10th Anniversary Premiere Edition with #1-8 printed, buy #.5 printed separately, and not have #0

Daredevil Volume 1 Oversized Hardcover 2nd Printing with #.5, 1-8, AND 9-15 printed, and not have #0

I think I'll have to track down a copy of the Graphitti Designs hardcover.

Thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: