Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

How many times has Elektra been ressurected?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: How many times has Elektra been ressurected? Reply with quote

I saw on the homepage that Elektra:Assassin is getting another TPB release this year. I've never read anything Elektra-related outside of DD but I do like the character very much.

Anyway, I was just researching other TPB, like Rucka's and Bendis'. But what I find is that nearly every synopsis for different books start with "having been ressurected...." or things of that nature.

Seriously, has she died like 10 different times or something?
Dimetre
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only aware of Elektra dying the one time, although it seems to me the marketing department regards her having been dead as her defining characteristic.

Former Marvel editor Mary Jo Duffy claims Frank Miller intended Elektra: Assassin to take place before Daredevil #168. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe also places the events of Elektra: Assassin before her reappearance in Matt's life as a bounty hunter.
Ash-n-Bone
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I does seem that way. Its a shame really, she's such a great character, but if all people see when they look at her is death, then what's the point of making new stories for her? Thanks for the info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: