Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Carnahan thought Joel Edgerton would be a good DD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Carnahan thought Joel Edgerton would be a good DD Reply with quote

Joe Carnahan thought actor Joel Edgerton would have been a good choice as Matt Murdock/Daredevil, if he had been given the chance to make his movie.

"@carnojoe: @thealexlynch97 I think Joel Edgerton would have been tremendous in that role."

Coincidently, here's a pic of Edgerton with "Elektra"...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/08/jennifer_garner_joel_edgarton_a_p.jpg
ninjacop
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edgerton was excellent in Warrior and Animal Kingdom if anybody has seen both of those. He is a great actor and has a lot coming to him in terms of big roles and this would've been great for him.

I think he would've brought the physique to the role as well as the emotions that come with DD, especially if he could pull off the 'grit teeth' DD face.
SK47DD
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjacop wrote:
Edgerton was excellent in Warrior and Animal Kingdom if anybody has seen both of those. He is a great actor and has a lot coming to him in terms of big roles and this would've been great for him.

I think he would've brought the physique to the role as well as the emotions that come with DD, especially if he could pull off the 'grit teeth' DD face.

absolutely agree. The Thing 2011, its not good to me, but, Edgerton does give a particular force on screen.
Now his star is on the rise after Zero Dark Thirty and apparently he is being courted for Guardians of the Galaxy
Ryu Murdock
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...I don't know.

darematt
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not for me. Joel does not give the appearance of Murdock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: