Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DAREDEVIL series coming to Netflix in 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvel's DAREDEVIL Netflix Series Begins Shooting In NYC This July

At the recent Paley Fest panel for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb confirmed that the 13-episode, Matt Murdock|Daredevil series will begin shooting in NYC this July.

Read more at
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=96717#R8Z2Emdv0DA4OTsd.99

My guess is that by the end of April we'll have an actor for Daredevil, if not earlier!!! I'm so excited!!!
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew Goddard Confirmed As Director Of SPIDER-MAN Spin-Off, THE SINISTER SIX... Do you think it will a problem with the DD series?
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my concern when he was initially associated with the Spidey projects. Like I said, people in the business can juggle several projects at once but I still can't help but feel that it will either result in Goddard having less input with DD or possibly handing it over to somebody else. But I hope I'm wrong because he seems so right for the series.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for the best with or without Goddrad.
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322312/board/thread/222231329

I am also an activist and host a group on care2 and there's a post about Disney owning Marvel. The Fixer's fate in the original Daredevil film is unresolved but many people assume that he was killed by the Kingpin.

http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Entertianment

I'll watch the Daredevil television show. I hope that they have in it the origin.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Feige Confirms That Marvel Studios has The Rights To KINGPIN

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/CastleOfDoom/news/?a=98229
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news. Need Kingpin in the Netflix series. I didnt mind Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin, but the character came across too pimp-ish in my opinion. I want that heartless Kingpin we see in The Man Without Fear and Born Again.
Guardian-Devil
Tree of Knowledge

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a rumor that Zac Efron is getting involved in a Marvel project... Could it be Daredevil?

What do you think?
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that rumor floating around too. Personally I think its a terrible idea. Efron's acting ability aside, he's too well known, he's the hot actor whose star is on the rise in hollywood. That should be the number one reason not to cast him. When people watch the series, they would just see Zac Efron in sunglasses instead of Matt Murdock.

This was part of the problem with Affleck. Whether you think he played Murdock perfectly or horribly, you've got to admit a lot of people didn't even give him a chance because they just saw Ben Affleck movie #16.

Unknowns have consistently worked better for these characters.
Hugh Jackman, Henry Cavill, Chris Hemsworth.
Or actors who had not broken out with mainstream success or recognition yet like Christian Bale, Fassbender, or Robert Downey Jr (who had completely dropped of the mainstream map before Iron Man).
daredevil20
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping in the series is to show some of the Chaste vs. the Hand battles as they could be at war with each other. Elektra is a favorite movie of mine. I'd like to be a chaste ninja. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger could guest star as Stick. Another actor I consider for Stick is Chuck Norris. He watched Walker Texas Ranger long ago and saw every Chuck Norris film. I consider Arnold Schwarzenegger for Stick in Daredevil movies. It would be cool to have like Stallone or Schwarzenegger in Marvel movies. Maybe even Bruce Willis. I considered Bruce Willis for Lex Luthor in a Superman film.
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think this Netflix show will be the best live action super hero show? I find most live action super hero shows either bad or just lackluster, Arrow being the best of the bunch and even its just okay. However Netflix makes great shows like House of Cards, so I am hoping that it will be far better then the usual super hero fare we see from the networks, something worthy of the Golden Age of Television.

Also do you hope this series is more R rated or merely PG-13?
Bullseye11
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping that its the best live action superhero show. Netflix and marvel usually both have a certain quality so I can't imagine it being bad. Although that's also what everyone thought of agents of shield before it aired. Daredevil definetly had the potential to be the best live action superhero show. Can they pull it off? I don't know, hopefully.

Although I wouldn't mind an R (or M) rated daredevil, I fear that it would just become too dark and gritty that no one wanted to watch it. Also, to get the maximum audience, I think it'll be Pg 13(or TV 14).
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do people here think this show will give Daredevil the amount of media exposure he deserves? It seems like a lot of other DC and Marvel heroes have had far more media exposure then DD. Batman has several cartoons, movies and video games for example. Heck, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have had far more media exposure then DD and they started off as a parody of Daredevil.

There is a lot of buzz for Netflix shows like House of Cards and Orange is the New Black, will this show put DD on the map pop culture wise?
Bullseye11
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it will definetly make daredevil a more popular character. Part of me really wants the world to know and love daredevil, yet another part of me wants me to keep daredevil to myself. The thing that works about him, I think, is that he's popular enough that he gets quality writers yet not too popular that he's on the avengers and like 20 other books in the same month. Hopefully he stays in this in between place.
The Man Without Fear
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Official Logo for Netflix's DAREDEVIL Revealed!! Reply with quote

The logo for the series was just revealed today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: