Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Anyone Else Want Dakota North Back?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarcWagz
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Anyone Else Want Dakota North Back? Reply with quote

Where did she go, I can't see where she went. It seems well Matt was out in the west in Daredevil: Reborn that she either up and left town or Matt came home and decided to never talk to her again.
Which is pretty sad given her involvement in Shadowland.
Daredevil24
Humanity's Fathom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!!She was one of the best additions to the Daredevil comics in a long time.
Francesco
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but strictly as supporting cast, without stealing too much spotlight from Matt/DD.
Ronald
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt reminisces briefly about Dakota in one of the Vol. 3 issues, but Waid hasn't given us any clues as to where she went. Presumably she was retained by Nelson & Murdock, and not necessarily terminated just because Murdock had left; just the same, she wasn't seen again during the time that Black Panther was operating in Hell's Kitchen, or since DD returned. I would like to see her show up now and again, or at least one last time to clear the air. I wouldn't favor having her as one of the regular cast. Frankly, I think that she could hold up her own series if Marvel put the right talent on it.

Ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: