Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Hanging Plot Threads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:16 am    Post subject: Hanging Plot Threads Reply with quote

Are there any hanging plot threads that you think should be addressed in the future.

I think the biggest ones, are Milla and Gladiator are just left to rot in a mental asylum, while DD moves to San Francisco, I wish these characters had a bit more closure. Also I think DD needs to give Mr. Fear some payback, Mr. Fear didn't really recieve a just punishment from all the pain he caused Matt and after Bullseye, he is the DD villain that deserves some comeuppance.
humanaccident
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point well made, I think Mila especially needs a happier ending, even just to know that she is in a nicer asylum would be good.
Also I like your point about Mr Fear, he needs some revenge to be inflicted on him.
the gael
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging Plot Threads Reply with quote

The Overlord wrote:
Are there any hanging plot threads that you think should be addressed in the future.

I think the biggest ones, are Milla and Gladiator are just left to rot in a mental asylum, while DD moves to San Francisco, I wish these characters had a bit more closure. Also I think DD needs to give Mr. Fear some payback, Mr. Fear didn't really recieve a just punishment from all the pain he caused Matt and after Bullseye, he is the DD villain that deserves some comeuppance.

Mila and Melvin (expecially Melvin) are in need of a better conclusion, I totally agree with you.

And yes, Cranston has to be brought back for a next round. He desserves this time to be defeated. He's a very good villain that should not be forgotten again.

As for other hanging plots, Waid has left two one that need to be adressed in the future. What have the Owl become ? (this one will probably be adressed soon, because of the Jubula Pride thing that is supposed to be adressed this year or at the beginning of 2015), and what will happen now to Bullseye now that he has lost his sight (did he have now a radar sense ?) and his team of assassins ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: