Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Rosario Dawson interview at MTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Rosario Dawson interview at MTV Reply with quote

Marvel is infamous for shrouding its projects in secrecy — all the better for a dramatic unveiling — and the upcoming “Daredevil” miniseries, a collaboration with online streaming platform Netflix, is no exception to the rule.

In an interview with MTV News at a press day for the upcoming “Top Five,” in which she stars alongside Chris Rock, Rosario Dawson kept her lips mostly sealed when it came to chatting about “Daredevil.”

Dawson plays Clair Temple, also known as the Night Nurse, and would appear to be both a love interest for the titular Daredevil and a trusted stitcher-upper of superheroes.

“Can’t talk about it though,” she said. “Not even a little bit. I can tell you that you will find strange people lurking in dark corners of your house if you keep persisting. Marvel is a beast.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/2010374/rosario-dawson-daredevil-clair-temple-night-nurse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: