Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Daredevil 168 Museum Edition 2002 Panini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiltman62
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Daredevil 168 Museum Edition 2002 Panini Reply with quote

I stumbled across this book today...it is listed as Museum Edition Open House 2002 Panini and appears to be a reprint of DD168.

Is this considered a variant? And what does it mean by "Museum" edition?

Thanks for your insight!

http://m.ebay.com/itm/400796588145
LightningandIce
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping this would be about a grilled sandwich. I am disappoint.

I can't offer any answers, but I'm a little confused about the issue numbering. Other than featuring Elektra, the cover doesn't really suggest #168. The picture is more reminiscent of #179. In fact, iirc, it might be an actual panel from that issue.

I don't speak German, but the bottom of the cover says "Ausgabe 349," and the listing also says "#349" in the text. I googled that word and it says it means (among other things) edition, distribution, or issue. At first I thought this meant that it was issue #349, but that doesn't make sense, as that is just a random insignificant DeMatteis issue that doesn't even feature Elektra. The more I think about it, I believe it might mean that it is the 349th print out of a 1500 total limited run.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: