Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

The Defenders is "Born Again" Mild Spoiler Alert J

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Murdock
Golden Age

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like Cap adds something to the story that's different. That's why Nuke works when Bullseye wouldn't. Hence why I said "figure out how much Chris Evan wants."

Not sure what to read next? Check out the Book Club for some ideas!

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
GratefulFred
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it would be far fetched bringing Cap in for a few days of filming but not so necessary as the stars and stripes references isn't so vital. It would be nice but it could be a distraction. Jessica Jones and Nuke and the others (Power Man and iron Fist) could fill the void.

Pay attention that "The Killing Joke" Batman story has been a story they have been wanting to do for a real long time and now they are going to do it. "Born Again" is likewise one of those classic stories and a great story with great actors told over a long period could be incredible.

With trailers for season 2 out their we can see Matt and Karen and Matt and Elekra. A jealous Karen can be seen to happen.

Still with no Bullseye, little Kingpin being shown, it looks like a longshot for now.

Still 13 hours of film is quite a lot to see in season 2. If Karen ends up in season 2 drunk and crying and she knows about Matt/DD I think it may play out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: