Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

13 Years...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus Plato
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: 13 Years... Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I can't believe it's been 13 years since MSJ & Affleck's DD broke all Valentines' Day weekend opening records. Damn, I feel old.
I saw that film 7 times over the course of opening week here (March in Australia).
I still maintain that the mask worked better than the new one, and that the suit should be red and there should be a big DD on the chest and Matt should learn to shave and there there should be more parkour and billy club action and courtroom scenes and they shouldn't have killed Ben and I JUST WANT THE OLD SUIT BACK IN THE COMICS and WORLD ON FIRE SUCKED.
Can't wait for Season 2!!!
Really worry that it's gonna be a KickStarter campaign for spinoffs, though...
I trust this finds you all well, and fingers crossed for wonderful things.

PS- SERIOUSLY!!! LEARN TO SHAVE MATT!!!
Dayle88
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the lack of shaving or the world on fire thing (he was just trying to relate it to her after all) but the suit not being red annoys me.

Not just because of the comics but because the suit is quite busy the black and red looks like a mess. Even the mask would look okay in one colour.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: