Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Are there any good Daredevil podcasts out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Are there any good Daredevil podcasts out there? Reply with quote

Are there any good Daredevil podcasts out there? I used to listen to one called "Dave's Daredevil Podcast", but the guy behind it was feeling burned out after a while and made it more of a general pop culture podcast.
flatout111
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy Dave's Daredevil podcast. For the first, say, 80 episodes or so it concentrated on DD comics and really breaking them down. Included is a nice few episodes covering the Frank Miller run. Unfortunately, recently, Dave opted to do an all around podcast and not focus on DD. I think it is called Dave Does Podcasts now. But you will enjoy going thru the archives. I do.
The Overlord
Paradiso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flatout111 wrote:
I enjoy Dave's Daredevil podcast. For the first, say, 80 episodes or so it concentrated on DD comics and really breaking them down. Included is a nice few episodes covering the Frank Miller run. Unfortunately, recently, Dave opted to do an all around podcast and not focus on DD. I think it is called Dave Does Podcasts now. But you will enjoy going thru the archives. I do.

I would agree with all that, but there any ongoing DD podcasts worth checking out?
flatout111
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the only long term Daredevil podcast that focuses on the comics. Most current podcasts focus on the Netflix series. That podcast is still ongoing and will sometimes still feature Daredevil but just not the sole focus like it was before. But there is a ton of content when it was about DD so if you haven't checked it out I would recommend it. It's really your only option discussing the comics and is very well written and done in my opinion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: