Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Looking for Top Quality Art....Need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoJoe
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Looking for Top Quality Art....Need help Reply with quote

I'm looking for a particular peice of Daredevil art, and after a search on Google, Amazon, Marvel.com shop & E-Bay, I decided to try posting here to see if someone can help me

What i am looking for is a very nice quality piece of Daredevil/Matt Murdock art, showing both Daredevil, and Matt Murdock in a legal/courtroom setting. Something along the lines of the covers to the Daredevil:Yellow series would work perfect, but I really want it to be good quality, not just cover scans. It's going to hang in my law office, so I really want quality, and I would liek for it to releate to the practice of law. If anyone, anyone at all has any idea where i can find what I am talking about, psot/leave a link, anything. Thank You in adavcne
train
Guardian Devil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen a double page spread of Matt Murdock/Daredevil from the comic arc "Trial of the Centry". For the life of me, I can't remember where I've seen it. I think that is was on eBay. If I stumble on it again, I'll private message you through this website.
Greg
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There may be a page or two over at www.comicartfans.com... check out the "For Sale" section, keyword "Daredevil" into the search engine, and do some perusing through the various dealer sections. I noticed a few Dave Ross pages that MAY be what you're looking for.
CoJoe
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Greg and Trian for pointing me in thr right direction...this has been 10x the help anyone else has given me so far...anyone else have any thoughts???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: