Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

DAREDEVIL #611 Preview, Reviews and Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What did you think of DAREDEVIL #611?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

lcarr1991
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh ok i don’t go in for the annuals normally.

Ikari was stabbed and thrown off a roof by the shroud. His body went missing implying that he may not have been dead but then his head was seen mounted on the wall of kravens mansion in a Captain America comic.

I was also thinking of his insane healing factor a few issues back. At the time i thought it was just lazy writing but if this is all basically a dream then him getting better so fast isn’t his new wolverine powers manifesting but a pretty big contrast between the truth and what his mind is telling him is true.
Sunni
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four stars for me; like Mike Murdock, I’m not the biggest Stit-Man fan either.

Mike Murdock wrote:
The highlight of this issue was the fight. It was cool seeing Matt be clever and outsmarting his opponents to beat the odds.
Belfan wrote:
He's didn't really best anybody, other than outsmarting them. They defeated each other.

I really enjoyed that as well. I like Matt using his mind.

Dimetre wrote:
What I didn't like was Mike showing up on the rooftop and defeating Bullseye.

I loved that. It’s so fitting in so many ways thematically for Mike to do what Matt can’t.

lcarr1991 wrote:
Ikari was stabbed and thrown off a roof by the shroud. His body went missing implying that he may not have been dead but then his head was seen mounted on the wall of kravens mansion in a Captain America comic.

That is good to know; I wondered what happened to him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: