Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Chip Zdarsky Daredevil #2 printing error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Cee
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:05 pm    Post subject: Chip Zdarsky Daredevil #2 printing error Reply with quote

hey everyone,
So ya I have a Chip Zdarsky Daredevil #2 and on page 13 (Cole North and his partner are about to leave Mayor Fisk's office) going from left to right fading out as they move right are black ink lines going all the way from top to bottom of page. Just wondering if anyone else has seen or heard of this or it is a rare print error. Any information you a might have will be appreciated.
Thanks
CHRIS
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

I haven't heard of others with this problem but it sounds like there was some extra ink that got caught on the printing press or roller.
I don't know how (or if) this affects prices for the issue, and I'm not sure you could even get a new copy to replace it through Diamond.

Once I bought a TPB and as I was reading it, I found out the entire midsection of the comic had been printed upside down haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: