Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Hey, are you new here? Introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snacpack
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. I'm Sav and I'm new here. I'm an avid Daredevil fan, though my knowledge is a bit rusty because I'm just getting back into comics.

Right now I'm trying to collect every issue of all volumes/special issues of DD. I'm a filmmaker, so all of my discretionary income goes towards comic books and extra film equipment. I'm stoked to be here and discuss Daredevil with other fans.
BattlinJackMurdock
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Good to be on board (pun intended). My name is Tom, I currently reside in Michigan, though that changes too often. I look forward to jumping in the mix and talking about our favorite hero in pajamas (ok, they're tights).

Very Happy
yahaira
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there. I'm Sav and I'm new here. I'm an avid Daredevil fan,
Jersey Devil
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, new member here, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a fan of Daredevil for more than a decade now, and he's one of my all-time favorite superheroes, truly one of the most underrated superheroes of all.

Glad to see there's a community of fans out here!

PS: Having a little trouble getting the avatar to work, can anyone explain it to me (I keep trying different URLs for images, but it's not working. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!)
Naked Bat
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

if some of you are familiar with superherohype or the CBR boards, you may know me already, as I have the same username on those boards.

I've been a DD fan for years. He's one of my favorite superheroes with batman, spiderman and spiderman 2099.
Dayle88
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've ever introduced myself in an actual introduce yourself thread on a forum before so I'll do things properly for once ha ha. From England, been a comic fan for 17 years but only took a chance on Bendis DD about a year and a half ago and haven't looked back since. Now Matt is my favourite character, hands down.
rikifor
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm Riccardo. I come from Italy, precisely from Sicily.

(first of all, I apoligize for my english; this will be a good exercise for the upcoming B2 certification Laughing )

The TV serie, produced by Netflix, brought me here hoping to have nice discussions with people who really love the character.
I'd like to compare myself with people who "live" the Daredevil phenomenon from the "inside", from the country in which everything is born, and therefore to understand how it is perceived in the USA and what differences exist between the European and American public. In short, your expectations and if they have been confirmed about TV serie.

In Italy, Daredevil has had a good success and the comic-books are being published by Panini comics. Most of issues are collected in confortable TPs (unfortunatley, we have to wait for your editions to be published in the same format).

Anyway, I've loved the most famous runs (Brubaker, Bendis, Miller) as well as the stories about Elektra and the graphic novels. I haven't got some stories that I plan to buy as soon as possible (such as Waid's run and Redemption). Instead, I will not buy the stories written by Stan lee because, although they are important for the origins of the character, I seem them too naive, in my opinion.

If you are interested to see the italian comic-books, it will be my pleasure sharing with you guys my Daredevil's Collection. Once I wrote a review about Miller's run and his Born again. I will post it in the appropriate topic (first, i should traslate it but I'm not sure of being able to do it).

Congratulations for the board.

See you soon!

PS: Please, correct me if I wrong or tell me if there is something that you don't understand.
alicemorgan
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ow I feel quite stupid for not browsing through and seeing this thread first before popping one new just to say hello in a wrong place.So, here, a new 23yrs old female loving the Man Without fear after seeing the new series, working my way through comics to fill in the void of unknown (cheap or not, it's true)
Rand
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

My name is Rand, and I started reading Daredevil back when Brubaker took over. His run with Lark remains my favorite to-date… although I’ve never read either of Miller’s classic runs! (Haha.)

Currently, I’ve read most of Stan Lee’s original run, all of Volume 1 post "Last Rites", all of Volume 2 (except for Diggle’s run!), all of Volume 3, all of Volume 4 (thus far!), and lots of side stories.

If there’s something I should know, inform me! (And if I’ve forgotten something, remind me!)
walvel66
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi y'all,
this is my first post in this board, I hope there will be a lot more in the near future.
I started reading Daredevil when I was about 5, it is the comic I have the oldest memory of when it comes to comics, but for various reasons I stopped collecting it after the end of the first series.
DD is my favorite character ever, and the Netflix show brought me back to my old passion.
Time to go now, gotta do some catching up with the comics! Wink
Daredevil51
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey y'all new to these boards and huge DD fan! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

Miller/Janson Vol 1
Miller/Janson Vol 3
Miller/Janson Vol 2
Rascal
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Hi From the UK Reply with quote

Hi guys and girls,

I'm new to the boards but been collecting Daredevil comics (and MANY others) for as long as I can remember - at least 30 years.

I'm from England, a lifelong geek and comic fan.

Hope to get to know you all better Smile
Joslyn
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joslyn joining in. 37 from the Netherlands.
I've been collecting comics since Spawn #1 and stopped collecting around #197.
Being a big Miller (sin city) and Bendis (Powers/Jinx) fan I started reading the Miller Visionaries books and the Bendis run tpb's ending with the fabulous Brubaker run.
I just recently bought the Diggle tpb's and Shadowland to complete volume 2 and finish it with the End of days book (haven't read it yet).
After reading Manwithoutfear.com in the past I now joined to forum to read and talk with you guys if I should collect the Waid runs as well. I'll read you guys in those topics.
ednashirley
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Hi.... Reply with quote

Hi friends,
I am Edna. I am a web developer. I too much interested in comics.
Thank you Kuljit Mithra for adding me in this group. I am happy to be here Smile

Thank you Smile
RTR74
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Hey :) Reply with quote

Hello,

New to the boards. Great site!!! Ive been a DD fan since not long after learning to read over 30 years ago!! Looking forward to getting to know other DD admirers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: