Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Elektra Wardrobe Bustier on Ebay:Red Cross Tsunami Relief

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perfect Death
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Elektra Wardrobe Bustier on Ebay:Red Cross Tsunami Relief Reply with quote

*Sighs this is so out of my price range right now. but, I thought I would pass this on to all of you.

Listing info:

ELEKTRA (JENNIFER GARNER) WARDROBE BUSTIER TOP NR!

This auction is right up the alley of all of you ELEKTRA and JENNIFER GARNER fans out there!

Here is your ONE and ONLY CHANCE to bid on an official movie memorabilia item direct from the critically acclaimed Twentieth Century Fox blockbuster, "ELEKTRA"!

This bustier was worn by the lead character "ELEKTRA" during the production of this action packed movie. This bustier can't be missed! It is even seen in several advertisement trailers!

This is a rare find indeed! Don't let this AWESOME opportunity to own the ONE and ONLY ITEM to be auctioned from the film "ELEKTRA" pass you by.

Don’t wait, bid now and good luck! Be sure to catch this exciting film in theaters January 14th!

All net proceeds for this item will be donated to The American Red Cross for Tsunami Relief
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: