Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Which is the best Daredevil figure made?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basic
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Which is the best Daredevil figure made? Reply with quote

To me it's a toss up between the first spiderman classics and the second spiderman classics figures. IMO the first has outdated articulation, but I like his size, it's very Maleev ish, and I tolerate the head sculpt. The second has decent articulation (no side to side ankles, or fingers), but is too buff and I hate its head sculpt.

Hopefully now that Elektra and Bullseye are out under the Marvel Legends line, Toybiz will release another Daredevil.
kingforaday
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hearing a rumor that there's to be an original costume in the legends line. Just a rumor
Ender
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original red Spider-man Classics Daredevil is hands-down the best action figure ever made! (The Spider-man from that series is a close second) I like the legends line but it doesn't hold a candle to these two. I mean, you CAN go too far with articulation. The old SMC line has plenty without it taking away from the look of the figures. I look at the newer Legends and all I see is Ball-Joints!! Plus I think the head sculpt for DD is a spot on match for Quesada's style.
quickstopclerk59
Flying Blind

Location: Texas (not a redneck and i have never ridden a horse)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ender wrote:
The original red Spider-man Classics Daredevil is hands-down the best action figure ever made! (The Spider-man from that series is a close second) I like the legends line but it doesn't hold a candle to these two. I mean, you CAN go too far with articulation. The old SMC line has plenty without it taking away from the look of the figures. I look at the newer Legends and all I see is Ball-Joints!! Plus I think the head sculpt for DD is a spot on match for Quesada's style.

AGREED!!!
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite dig the "URBAN LEGENDS" figure which is just a repaint of the second Spider-Man figure but with a darker paint (almost the same shade as the red in the movie costume)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a candidate for one of the worst I've ever seen:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2593&item=5969804445&rd=1

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: