Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Is Daredevil 2 still a possibility?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will we see a Daredevil 2 film within the next 5 years?
Yes, Definately
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Signs Point To Yes
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
Outlook Not So Good
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
My Reply Is No
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Cannot Predict Now
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Goddess0Whim
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Subject Reply with quote

crtdaredevil wrote:
People Lambast DD when really, as much as I hate to admit this, the intertwineing of the love story With DD and elektra brought the Theatrical version to it's figuritive knees. As much as I say this, The DD director's cut was 100 times better becuase of more in depth dialouge, more action, and that Fight club comment was very Matt Murdock-esq. That was about a superhero going out and kicking @$$ for the good of city. It was a revenge and detective picture. Let's face it, Matt Murdock is the poor man's Batman. He saved billions on Technology that wayne could really only have dreamed of. So there should be a DD2, just more in the realm, of his relationship with Karen Page, Not the full on love story, and the guardian devil storyline.

"See me, This is me beating a dead horse."

i'm with him...THANK YOU sir for saying that in a way that might compel someone to go watch the Director's Cut. I swer by that now! NEVER again will i watch the thatrical version when we have a 2nd copy just for us who actually get it and w/ actual time and effort put into it. it won't change everyone's mind's but give the DC a 2nd chance.
heck! i admit, i watched the Punisher through a 2nd time last week, and for all you ppl who told me what to reconsider in and out of context, I ACTUALLY KINDA LIKED THIS TIME!
so, just give the DD movie a 2nd chance Rolling Eyes ...and for those of you specifically i know who won't...i'm not going to say anything more Wink
zminusx
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellpussy wrote:

No, DD was just a poorly scripted, badly acted movie - simple. Nothing would have saved that movie. 'Cept a new director, new script writers etc etc. There should be no number 2, just a whole new movie. Like what they did with the Punisher, remember Dolf's movie ealry 90's?

ahhh...as with so many others in this topic, you cannot seem to distinguish that what you feel in simply your OPINION... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zminusx wrote:
ahhh...as with so many others in this topic, you cannot seem to distinguish that what you feel in simply your OPINION...

Ah, the old "your opinion" argument. Well, yeah, these are all opinions but, see, some opinions are formulated based on standards that have been established. (i.e. Shakespeare > Danielle Steele, yes, an opinon, but in reality true). So, I bring out my Bernhardt Argument which I once posted, which deals with "opinions vs. facts."

I, rgj, once wrote wrote:
I know, they are ALL opinions. But, you can tell me that Sandra Bernhardt is a beautiful woman and I can tell you she is ugly. They are both opinions. IMO, Daredevil was an ugly movie. Somtimes opinions and facts are really . . . the same thing, sorry to say.

rgj
--------------------------------------------

Then again, zminusx, if Sandra is your cup of tea, have at it Razz

rgj
Goddess0Whim
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RGJ; i'm tempted to say you are a cruel person to subject us to that...
but, i'm just not sure quite how to react to the comparison of that ^^^ and the DD Director's Cut and or otherwise...because, i don't quite remember seeing anthing quite that scary in either version of the movie Confused
zminusx
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rgj wrote:
zminusx wrote:

Then again, zminusx, if Sandra is your cup of tea, have at it Razz

rgj

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Actually, I've grown used to you, and you've said a worthwhile thing here and there Smile I meant that in general to some other things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dmb
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellpussy wrote:
It has been hit and miss Marvel. They have churned out a slew of movies that might as well be forgotten. Daredevil being one of them, I have yet to see Elektra. But one of my fav DD characters - Typhoid Mary looks, from the shorts, undervalued as an important, interesting character. The film looks rushed. Anyone seen it?

I liked The Hulk, I don't read the comic, but thought the Hulk was a great comic book movie - filmed with a comic book feel.

Punisher was good, but could have been betterer.
Quote:
THE HULK WAS DISAPOINTING BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T STAY TRUE TO THE COMIC BOOK.YOU DONT GO OUTSIDE THE COMIC BOOK.I HEAR IN HULK2 MARVEL AND UNIVERSAL WILL GO BACK TO THE COMIC BOOK AND THE HULK WILL JUST SMASH THINGS AND USE AN ACTUAL VILLAIN FROM THE COMIC BOOK LIKE "THE LEADER". AS FOR THE PUNISHER THEY STAYED TRUE TO THE COMIC BOOK AND IT WAS GOOD. AS FOR AS DAREDEVIL THE COMIC BOOK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK THE CLASSIC VILLAINS LIKE THE OWL&MR FEAR&THE PURPLE MAN AND REMAKE THEM AND MAKE THEM COOLER IT IS POSSIBLE . Surprised
james castle
Devil in Cell-Block D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to steal Stanley's thunder but surely this is the funnier thread.

So why can't you see the funny side?
Why aren't you laughing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The Netflix show and other movies All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: