Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

MARVEL LEGENDS/Who is Omega Red?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjollnir2626
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: MARVEL LEGENDS/Who is Omega Red? Reply with quote

Hello one and all, although I will tend to buy any and all DD related toys when it comes to other superheroes I made myself a promise that I will only buy Marvel legends series and I have a question about a character. The toy line is doing a new promotion to get people to buy all the figures in a series, which is to include one part of a large figure with each normal size figure you buy. Then, as in the next series (9), you can build Galactus. I might not be biting in that series but in series 10 you can build a Sentinel. Rather than buying a few and looking for the sentinel parts on e-bay, I will just go ahead and get the set (and then get rid of the figures on e-bay Confused ). My question, who is "Omega Red"? I remember the face but cannot place what comic series he usually shows up in.

Also the plan ,according to http://www.toyglobe.com/Legends10.php
, in series 13, to release "Origin DAREDEVIL" and "KINGPIN"! They are only releasing series 10 this july so there is plenty of room for theat release to change.
Thank for any info. Tak, Eric
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omega Red originally appeared in X-Men, and mainly appears in the X-books. I think he was some kind of project/mutant a la Wolverine. I know he's a Russian character. He actully appeared in DAREDEVIL duing the Joe Kelly run (issue 368). And, of course, the Russian Black Widow was involved, but I can't remember the details.

rgj
mjollnir2626
Flying Blind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info, rgj, the second i read it, it came back to me where i knew him from. thanks again. eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: