Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Andy Lee art! WOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Andy Lee art! WOW! Reply with quote

You guys/gals have got to check out Andy Lee's art! I just picked up an Elektra original (Untitled 430) and a Spidey art print (Untitled 390). (He has one DD piece on his website, but I don't like it.) Seriously, this guy's work is off the hook!!! Cool

http://www.findandy.com/artforsale.cfm
Kuljit Mithra
Hardcore

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Andy Lee art! WOW! Reply with quote

Forrest wrote:
You guys/gals have got to check out Andy Lee's art! I just picked up an Elektra original (Untitled 430) and a Spidey art print (Untitled 390). (He has one DD piece on his website, but I don't like it.) Seriously, this guy's work is off the hook!!! Cool

http://www.findandy.com/artforsale.cfm

A couple of years ago I got him to make me a DD and Elektra page, and it's really cool. I saw him on the weekend at the Toronto show... watching him create these pages is entertainment itself! If I can get my digital camera to work, I'll post the artwork he made for me.
Forrest
Lowlife

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be awesome. I'm an instant fan of this artist and I'd love to see him do some fun stylistic book in the vain of Elektra Assassain of The Sentry mini, only more colorful and upbeat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: