Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

New Elektra statue. More advice for the marrying man.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MercifulAvatar
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By buying it before the wedding she can't take half of it after kicking yer ass to the curb. This is your starter marriage, right?
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MercifulAvatar wrote:
By buying it before the wedding she can't take half of it after kicking yer ass to the curb. This is your starter marriage, right?

Starter marriage! LOL! I had one of those. When I left he got everything but the clothes on my back and the car that I had to finish paying for. Seems his godfather was also his lawyer...so the part about the woman taking everything is fiction, not fact.

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rgj
Hardcore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys, don't worry about me. I have everything under control!

rgj

interesting, I will now press the "submit" button to post this
MercifulAvatar
Playing to the Camera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darediva wrote:
MercifulAvatar wrote:

Starter marriage! LOL! I had one of those. When I left he got everything but the clothes on my back and the car that I had to finish paying for. Seems his godfather was also his lawyer...so the part about the woman taking everything is fiction, not fact.

I did say "half" not everything. Wink And I was speaking from experience, not Divorce Mythos. But generally, you should get to keep whatever you came in with...
Darediva
Wake Up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MercifulAvatar wrote:
Darediva wrote:
MercifulAvatar wrote:

I did say "half" not everything. Wink And I was speaking from experience, not Divorce Mythos. But generally, you should get to keep whatever you came in with...

Which, at 18, wasn't much at all. Smile Back then, I was doing good to get the 1975 Bobcat wagon that wasn't paid for!

Those who throw dirt merely lose ground.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The merchandise All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: