Elektra vs.

By Jean Paich

Plot: Several Americans hire Elektra Natchios as an assassin to kill Osama Bin Laden for attacking America. Elektra gets paid lots and lots of money to kill Osama Bin Laden while many of his gang is in combat with the military. Elektra on her mission to slay the Al Queda encounters The Rose and his thugs.

Beginning

Outside an airport in Laguardia. Many people are seeing Elektra for killing Osama Bin Laden and his top lieutenants. Citizens: "Kill Osama Bin Laden. He's going to pay for the World Trade Center attacks on September 11, 2001." Elektra: "You can all pay me a total of $145,000 to kill Osama Bin Laden and his gang." The citizens who want Osama Bin Laden dead pay the money to Elektra. Elektra's jet is boarding for out of The US.

The airplane hold Elektra takes off. Inside the airplane. Elektra is seated next to an old lady. There are 3 teenage girls seated in front of Elektra chewing bubble gum. They all blow pink bubbles. 1 girl has long blonde hair. 1 girl has long brown hair. One girl has dark red hair. One of the girls is cracking gum. SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP Elektra: "Could you please refrain from cracking the gum. It's very annoying. I don't like it." Red hair girl: "I like cracking my gum. You can't stop me from doing that." This girl blows a big bubble in Elektra's face. She pops that girls bubble by grabbing it. Elektra: "My lawyer boyfriend would really get annoyed if he was here. He's blind." An attractive flight attendant (22 years old with long blonde hair worn up and purple eye shadow) comes to Elektra's seat. The blond hair girl blows a bubble and sucks it back in. CRACK The brown hair girl blows a bubble and it pops on her face. Flight Attendant: "Anything else that I could get you before you land?" Elektra: "No." The plane lands England.

Outside at the airport is an army pilot. Army Pilot: "Are you Elektra Natchios?" Elektra: "Yes." Army Pilot: "We have troops with me on my jet. I will escort you to my jet." They shake hands

Elektra leaves with the army pilot. At a military place Elektra gets onto a military jet. Army Pilot: "I have sais and other deadly weapons for you. We are also employing you to kill Osama Bin Laden and his gang. We thought that Osama Bin Laden was killed. We hired you for this reason." The army plane takes off and flies to Saudi Arabia.

In a Saudi Arabia cave is Osama Bin Laden talking to Richard Fisk (son of Wilson Fisk). The Rose: "My father lost his sight. He was the kingpin of crime. Elektra is hired to kill you." Bin Laden: "I want to kill all Americans. I understand that you want your father dead and you betrayed your people joining forces with me." The Rose: "My father owned the mob and was the king of corruption." Bin Laden: "Spider-Man and Daredevil had no luck saving all those people that my gang and I have killed. With my tapes we have an assassin haired to kill me." They walk down the cave.

In the desert. Army Captain: "Elektra. We have supplied also a sword for you. You won't need a gun." Elektra: "An enemy with his gang is here to. My boyfriend from college is blind. He has a trail and has fought against The Rose." Elektra leaves.

Outside somewhere else in the Saudi Arabian desert. Elektra sees The Rose's thugs. Elektra gets into combat with them. Stick shows up. Elektra: "Stick." The Rose's thugs attack. Stick gets into a fight with one of The Rose's thugs. Stick high kicks this thugs in the face. Elektra is kicking and punching the thugs. They all beat each other up. US Army soldiers come and arrest Richard Fisk's thugs. The soldiers have their guns aimed at them. Stick goes to talk with Elektra. Elektra: "What was The Rose and his gang doing there?" Stick: "Richard Fisk is against his father. He betrayed America and joined forces with Arabs." Stick disappears. Elektra goes in search of Al Queda terrorists. Elektra doesn't find any.

In a court in New York City the next day. Matt Murdock with Foggy Nelson are in the court room on a case against several criminals. The criminals arrested are The Owl, Mr. Fear, The Sinister 6 (Doctor Octopus, Chameleon, Mysterio, The Vulture, Shocker and The Hobgoblin), Ultron, Electro, Tarantula, Stegma,Typhoid Mary and Owl's thugs. They are on trial for crimes against New York City. Officer Nick Manolis is there too. The judge is in his position. Judge: "Lt. Manolis. You are the arresting officer and have found these men guilty of criminal charges that you have filed on them." Manoils: "Yes. Spider-Man, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Moon Knight and Black Widow have caught these criminals." Judge: "Owl, Doctor Octopus, Tarantula, Chamelon, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Shocker, Mr. Fear, Vulture, Stegma, Ultron and Typhoid Mary. You have all been found guilty of criminal charges associated with organized crime. You will all be serving a long time in The Vault prison. Bailiffs take them away. " They are all dragged out by the bailiffs. Ben Urich is also in the court room writing a story.

Outside the court nearby a limo. Foggy is talking to Matt. Foggy: "I heard that Elektra is in Saudi Arabia. She was hired to kill Al Queda terrorists." Matt: "I heard about it somewhere. The Rose is in league with Osama Bin Laden." Foggy: "That's the Kingpin's son." Matt: "Richard Fisk is against his father Wilson. Just for that Richard betrayed his own country. Mr. Silkes is in Ryker's Island we know." They get in the limo.

Back in Saudi Arabia. Some where in the desert Richard Fisk is out there. The Rose runs into Stick. The Rose: "Out of my way old man." The Rose throws a punch on Stick. Stick kicks The Rose in the stomach. Stick: "You have betrayed America. Osama Bin Laden is a very evil terrorist. I'll leave you for the military." They beat each other up. Stick 3 times kicks The Rose and The Rose falls down just as The Rose rams at Stick with his fists. Stick disappears and the military men show up to arrest The Rose.

Somewhere else in Saudi Arabia. All those who serve Osama Bin Laden show up with knives and razor blades. Elektra cuts 2 of them with a sword on a single slice. Other men with blades attack. Elektra cuts them up. Elektra throws her sword aside. She pulls out her sais and stabs the rest of Osama Bin Laden's men. Elektra goes to a cave.

Over in the cave. Elektra goes over to Osama Bin Laden. Elektra: "Bin Laden. You're going to pay for all those Americans that you have had killed." Osama Bin Laden gets his gun and fires on Elektra. Elektra ducks from the gun fire and throws one of her sais into Osama Bin Laden and he drops his gun. Bin Laden: "You will die with those infidels." Elektra gets behind the terrorist leader's back and stabs him with a sai. Osama Bin Laden falls dead. Elektra: "That was for 9/11." Elektra leaves the cave.

A week later. Everyone parties in Times Square. There's a parade for a victory of Osama Bin Laden and Elektra is there too. Elektra sees Matt Murdock blind lawyer. Matt: "You did it. Osama Bin Laden has paid for killing all those innocent people in the world." Elektra: "Stick took care of The Rose and his gang. Richard Fisk is serving a long time in prison." The soldiers are marching down Times Square. Peter Parker is there with his wife Mary Jane. Mary Jane is 6 months pregnant. Ben Urich is writing up a story on Elektra Natchios assassin who killed Osama Bin Laden working for both the military and US citizens. Peter Parker is talking to Matt Murdock. Peter: "Mary Jane and I are going to have a baby girl. Her name will be May." Matt: "I guess that you named her after her great aunt." Peter: "Yes." They leave.

End