Daredevil Message Board
The Board Without Fear!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Message Board is currently in read-only mode, as the software is now out of date. Several features and pages have been removed. If/When I get time I intend to re-launch the board with updated software.

Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Daredevil Vs. MoonKnight
MoonKnight
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Daredevil
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Ultimate MoonKnight Vs. Ultimate Daredevil Reply with quote

Quote:
2. Who'd win in a fight Ultimate Moon Knight or Ultimate Daredevil? Any chance of seeing that happening?

YES. SOON.

Directly from Bendis' Q&A. Question was asked by yours truly. So it's gonna come down to a fight between Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimate MoonKnight. Any thoughts on why or whose gonna win?

www.UltimateCentral.com
Greg
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which "Ultimate Daredevil"? The poorly done reimagination from the Ultimate Elektra series? Or the hard-nosed no-nonsense DD from Ultimate Team-Up and Ultimate X-Men? If it's the former, then my money will be on Ultimate Moon Knight; if it's the latter then I'll go with Ultimate DD.

I haven't read any of the latest USM single-issues (only picking it up in the over-sized hardback trades); but what's the story with Ultimate Moon Knight? Who is he and why is he doing what he's doing? Is it somehow tied back to Khonshu? Is Marlene there? What about Jake?
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg wrote:
Which "Ultimate Daredevil"? The poorly done reimagination from the Ultimate Elektra series? Or the hard-nosed no-nonsense DD from Ultimate Team-Up and Ultimate X-Men? If it's the former, then my money will be on Ultimate Moon Knight; if it's the latter then I'll go with Ultimate DD.

I haven't read any of the latest USM single-issues (only picking it up in the over-sized hardback trades); but what's the story with Ultimate Moon Knight? Who is he and why is he doing what he's doing? Is it somehow tied back to Khonshu? Is Marlene there? What about Jake?

They're the same people. Obviously the "poorly done reimagination" turns into the hard nosed no nonsense. Considering the time we will be dealing with the latter though.

As for MoonKnight... don't compare him to 616 because those elements and people won't affect him in the Ultimate Universe as they would in 616.

He's a schizo, who has a girlfriend (Marlene?) that works with him and I couldn't tell u more because there's a mystery about him and his back story will be told in later USM issues.

www.UltimateCentral.com
TheManWithoutFear
Fall From Grace

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Bump*

According to Bendis' podcast:
"
Something like this will be happening in the next Ultimate Spider-Man Annual coming later this year.
"

www.UltimateCentral.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Daredevil Message Board Forum Index -> The comics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: